After a hectic and tiresome day, the immediate thing one would favour doing is relaxing. Sleeping is a very essential routine in our 24 hour day. Doctors recommend at least 8 hours of sleep in order for our body to recover and revive from our daily dose of stress. Maintaining a good sleep schedule can improve one’s safety and mental health. Getting adequate sleep plays an important role in having a healthy lifestyle. However, if one becomes sleep deficient, it not only gives under eye circles, but can cause chronic illnesses as well.
When sleeping becomes so crucial, selecting an ideal mattress is as important. A good mattress aids in vanishing sleep problems. This is because a comfy mattress leads to a great sleep. According to our preferences and various body types, there are different types of mattresses available in the market.
Buying the right mattress can be quite confusing and time taking. So here a few types of mattresses that are popular choices amongst people. This will help in narrowing down the choice of mattresses.
- Memory Foams: It is the earliest discovered material made from viscoelastic. It is extremely soft that it gives the feel of floating in the sky, on clouds. It moulds into any body type and retains its shape when pressure is removed. This type of mattress is known to enhance the sleep for people with back pain as it relieves pain.
- Pocket Coils: It is a mattress with individually wrapped coils covered with foam and fiber to provide comfort. These are the most popular mattresses used today. They provide the most all around comfort than any other types of mattresses.
- Hybrids: It is a mattress with individually wrapped coils covered with memory foam to provide comfort. These are very popular as well because they give you the best of both worlds, memory foam and pocket coils. They provide the support of memory foam mattresses and the comfort of a pocket coil mattress.
- Innersprings: It is a mattress with a spring system covered with foam and fiber to provide comfort. These are the cheapest and mostly used mattress. These were the oldest mattresses, used from our grandparents’ time. But, the disadvantages are that these attract dust, they tend to be heavy and they are not ideal for humid climates.
- Air beds: These use different quantities of air to adjust the firmness depending on personal preferences. Many of these beds have a dual chamber setting, so the couples can sleep based on their likings. Air beds are cheaper and long-lasting. But, assembling the mattress is a pain and air tends to escape overnight, so regular pumping is mandatory.
- Water beds: These are widely used in relieving pain and are used in sleep therapy. The main plus point is the fact that temperature is adjustable. So, it can be set cool in the summers and warm during the winters. On the other hand, water beds are expensive and tend to jiggle, disturbing the partner that is sleeping with you.
Half Price Mattress is one of the most famous mattress stores in Las Vegas. It has a variety of options to choose from, keeping in mind every customer’s preferences. You are promised to get your ideal mattress in your desired color. So, giving Half Price Mattress a try would be a smart option for a great sleep. Now, you can choose your ideal mattress from our online mattress store.